COMPANY CULTURE AND COMMUNICATION IN FOCUS: FRESH PEOPLE BREAKFAST
Ever considered why and how transparency is key to enabling collaboration between staff, management and the wider business. Join us and hear from Vaughan Reed, Managing Director of Labyrinth, who will explore how to transform your people’s attitude towards owning business-wide strategies through holistic communication structures.
We also have Shirvani Mudaly, Chief People Officer at Vend, a small NZ start up-turned-global competitor who pride themselves on their open and honest culture which they managed to embed across multiple sites. Shirvani will dig into how they drive productivity through listening to their employees, and how this enhances the employee experience and cultivates a culture of connected people.
Visibility, collaboration, authority, enablement – How will you put your people in charge of business-wide culture? After all, if we don’t listen to our people on the ground, how will lead your collective?
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
- Creating a culture of transparency – Enabling visibility between staff and the wider organisation
- Implications of collaborative communication structures to drive business strategy at all levels
- Measuring outcomes, validating feedback and integrating with your current programmes
- Re-connect, re-engage and inspire – championing your people strategy and & driving engagement
- KPIs, engagement scoring and why they go hand-in-hand
- Building a genuine connection between employees through authentic communications
Small Business, Big Benefits!
EMA through nib can now offer members of five or more employees the same health cover benefits usually reserved for businesses of 15+ employees, including.
- Immediate pre-existing conditions cover (excluding general exclusions, and Serious Condition Lump Sum option).
- Waived stand down periods on GP, Dental & Optical and Specialist Options when added within 90 days of policy commencement.
- Extension of concessions to immediate family members of employees, when added within 90 days of policy commencement.
For further information, join us at Fresh People or please get in touch with the nib group team today. Email: email@example.com | Phone: 0800 287 642